Dot Net Software Developer-Development
Job ID : AREQ-000003/21-22
Category : Development
package : 10000-12000
Experience : 0-3
No.of.Positions : 2
Location : Work From Home
Education : MCA/BCA/Btech
Job Requirements : ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL
The Software Developer should be able to handle the entire Software Development Life Cycle, end to end. He/ She should be able to self-manage the projects. Designing, coding and testing should all be a part of his/her daily work.
- He/ She should be able to understand and use design patterns.
- Minimum 0-3 years of working experience in .NET based application
- Must have at least 1 year of hands-on experience of working on MVC Dotnet or higher, Web API & C#
- Debugging and troubleshooting of websites and web applications
- Experience of working in Agile Development Methodologies like SCRUM
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to multitask and assist others by maintaining strong communication with colleagues and clients
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design.
- functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- E-commerce integration skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET (Framework 4.5 minimum) and MVC
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- College or University degree preferred