One of the best company to work and IT solutions. Delivered product quickly and very fast. It was really mice working with them. I will give them move orders.
The Benefits of Custom Web Development | Tritan Solutions |
A thriving journalist and content writer as well, Bhavna has been closely associated with Tritan Solutions. She has completed her graduation in Electronics from prestigious Delhi University. She is currently heading the Marketing and Communication niche of Tritan. She is a cosmopolitan reader and believes in exploring the profusion of seamless opportunities that lie in exploring oneself . "Always be the HEROINE of your life, Not the victim"
Benefits of custom web development • Unique features tailored to your business • Custom building your website allows you to completely avoid unnecessary functionality and bloatware
The Benefits of Custom Web Development
There are 3 major ways you can create your business website:
- Website builder platforms (Wix, SITE123, 1&1, etc)
- Open source content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc)
- Custom websites professionally created from scratch and tailored to your business requirements.
- A lot of website builders and CMSs come with plenty of built-in functionality. This is to tour for as many various users as possible, enabling these systems and platforms to target the largest feasible customer base. The problem is that every website created utilizing these platforms comes with all of this functionality, regardless of whether it requires it or not.
- This bloatware, as it is generally known, can not only improve the complexity as a user but furthermore influence the specialized structure of the site which, in turn, can influence the time it takes the website to the lad.
- Website load times are crucial for your company and can be the difference between landing and losing a client, particularly since users look at websites on mobile devices utilizing mobile broadband. It’s such a huge problem that Google weighed in through the DoubleClick platform, publishing a white paper on how speed influences publisher revenue, which indicates that over 50% of website visits are abandoned if a page takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
- Custom building your website enables you to avoid excessive functionality and bloatware. In addition to averting excessive functionality, create optimize of the functions for your site enables you to optimize not only the functionality but furthermore the design for these functions, further lessening load times.
- Website security has constantly been a heated topic on the internet. Still, major security breaches in the last couple of years internet and website security have become an important emphasis for search engines, as well as customers. It has gotten to the point where Google has established Chrome to automatically warn users if they’re entering any data on a form that’s hosted on a page that does not have SSL installed.
- Even before this year, Google had been pushing for a web that operates under constant SSL, referring to the fact that they may contemplate utilizing SSL as part of their ranking algorithm. This, still, never seemed to catch hold, so rather than penalizing website owners for non-SSL, they have put the risk square rely on the shoulders of websites who acknowledge any form of data over non-SSL pages.
- Utilizing an existing platform to create an open-source site, whether it is a website builder open-source source cms, opens your website up to vulnerabilities that influence all different websites utilizing these platforms. This implies that a vulnerability found on another site utilizing that platform can be utilized to penetrate all different websites utilizing that version of the platform.